- Establish relationships and dialogue across all constituent groups, including families, youth, community- and residentially-based treatment and service providers, advocates and policy makers.
- Identify and promote best practices and innovative solutions.
- Identify and propose recommendations to overcome fiscal, licensing, regulatory and practice barriers.
- Identify needed technical assistance, training and support for providers, policy makers, families and youth.
- Identify or develop measures that provide information and feedback about system efforts to coordinate and integrate services and supports, and to implement the values and principles described in the Building Bridges Joint Resolution.
- Develop and implement dissemination and marketing strategies to communicate the critical importance of creating a coordinated and comprehensive array of community-based and residential treatment services and supports that are family-driven, youth-guided, strength-based, culturally and linguistically competent and focused on sustained positive outcomes.